Thursday, April 12, 2012

Revenge

The new Season of Revenge starts April 18th. If you have not been watching the show I suggest you go to ABC's website and watch the April 11th, catch-up episode. I love their clothing and their houses are amazing and so cute.



Emily's House





Love the entry table and colors behind her.



This porch and a glass of wine call my name.



Victoria Grayson's house.



I want to live on this set!



Fabulous Entry



I love the 6Lite French door for the front door, the trim work and molding.

I totally suggest Revenge, The plot is good, BUT do not miss an episode! With Tevo, and the ABC website you can always catch-up. But you need all the clues. Can't wait for the season to start April 18th, their clothes are always amazing!

PHOTO HELP FROM Hooked on Houses

No comments:

Post a Comment