Thursday, April 5, 2012

A few faces for you to have a visual as I jack my jaw about nothing important.


This is my princess baby Lola. She was "free" My good friend Morgan found her in the woods, near a dump yard. My Morgan was in a dump yard, (potential naked) we can get to later. After two knee surgeries and a weight loss program, Lola taught me, NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE.


This (given name) Gator, but he also request to be called Prince Willie, or (Mr.) Doof. Either works, he is very vocal. Punches doors, and enjoys the outdoors. He is very un-educated, and if would speak, would most likely sound like Shleby, on Ax Men (A program on the History Channel).


This is Sambriegh (the dog) and Rebel (the cat).

Sambreigh is a Great Dane, I found him. Yes, on my way to work I found a Great Dane on the side of the road. My boyfriend (Tad) asked which backyard I stole him from. But the honest truth is he was on the side of the road.

Rebel is the cat, Hes is an asshole. He believes he is the boss, he demands to be called General Rebs. Our neighbors stole him for 8 months, he jail broke from their house, has been home and rude every since. The neighbors actually came and asked if the y have him back. At the time we told them No. But sometimes we reconsider.


This is Tad and I in Singer Island for a wedding, the night before we almost had to move to the Maroit next door. We were staying beach front at the Hilton. We went to the rehearsal dinner, our roommate came back to the hotel after us, we already had noise complaints prior to him coming in. When hotel security came to tell us to be quiet, again. Our roommate proceed to tell him we will be checking out in the morning and we will be moving to the Marriott next door. The phone rang first thing in the morning and the front desk asked, when will you be checking out and going to the Marriott. Little did we remember our roommate telling hotel security the night before. After a pool side meeting with the manager we were allowed to stay.
Oh and the wedding was lovely at the Trump in West Palm.


This is one of my favorites, Wedding in Monteagle, TN.

Well, now you have some visuals. I am leaving work, yes I am suppose to be working right now. Going to Walmart, (class, class, class) buying wine, yes at Walmart (& other shit). Maybe I'll but somethings up tomorrow.

ELP Me ....Erika Leigh Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment