Thursday, May 17, 2012

Splurge ??? (I'm so cheap)

My birthday is next week and I am debating (with myself) if I want to splurge on a pair of Jack Rogers???



Cabo Brights Navajo


Napa Valley Mid Wedge
Palm Beach Platinum Navajo
Memorial Sloan-Ketering Navajo



Santa Fe




Kenny Scharf.......

..... """  Jack Rogers partnered with Los Angeles pop artist Kenny Scharf for a limited edition capsule collection that includes Navajo sandals and tote bags. Gaining traction in the 1980s, Scharf has been known to work in many mediums. His art is strongly driven by pop culture and bright bursts of colors.

The Kenny Scharf for Jack Rogers collection combines the iconic, effortless chic sensibility of Jack Rogers with Scharf’s exuberant pop art and includes imagery from Scharf’s “Donut”, “Hot Dog”, and “Face Value” series. ...... "
                     Resource: Jack Rogers


Wait did he say, "effortless chic" I guess I know what I am getting myself for my birthday !!!


Kenny Scharf for Jack Rogers Orange and Blue

Photographer Sourced From Jack Rogers 


No comments:

Post a Comment